American Red Cross

"Together, we can save a life!"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7.13.2010

I have had the most wonderful day. This morning I received a call from Red Cross confirming that I still have the cmv negative component in my blood. This means that I can still donate to pediatrics and premature babies. I am one of about 130 in the valley that can do this type of donation. I am very blessed to know I can do so much. I also have confirmation that the Scentsy appointments for next weeks blood drive is at 124 appointments. There are 60 more slots and we will be filled up. Right now with the 124 appointments we will save 372 people.... amazing. I am on vacation for the next few days so I am not sure how much I will be posting, but I will sure continue when I get back. Some well deserved family time.